- No Reason To Get Excited…
- URGENT COMMUNIQUE: IWA Announces the Postponement of IWA Outdoor Classics 2020 and Enforce Tac / U.T.SEC 2020
- COLT’s Python Update and FAQ (VIDEO)
- Galco Is Excited To Introduce The VHS 3.0 For The New Ruger-57 Pistol!
- Brownells Debuts California-Compliant Versions of Retro Rifles
Tag Archives: et. al.
October 10, 2019 WASHINGTON, D.C. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®) welcomes the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio Eastern Division’s dismissal with prejudice of the Primus Group v. Smith & Wesson, et. al. case. The decision was … Continue reading