- Visit Kestrel at Virtual NATA! | Live Chats + Exclusive Offer
- Federal Ammunition Introduces New Force X2 Personal Defense Shotgun Loads
- Jim Scoutten Introduces the Big Caliber Big Horn Armory Model 89 Lever-Action Rifle on Shooting USA
- Beat the Heat with Galco’s Ankle Holsters!
- Bushnell CORE® Trail Cameras on Sale Now
Tag Archives: EU
94 percent of organizations now have a policy that requires encryption of all data held on removable media MANCHESTER, UK – 14 May, 2020 – Apricorn, the leading manufacturer of software-free, 256-bit AES XTS hardware-encrypted USB drives today announced findings … Continue reading
· Indra will provide companies, industrial facilities and public administration with advanced situational awareness capabilities, essential to obtain a precise view of what is happening in the networks to respond to possible threats · These solutions will be applied and … Continue reading
There’s been an amazing amount of noise over the United Kingdom’s referendum to leave the EU. We saw a huge drop in the global markets most of which were overvalued to begin with. The source of all that noise was … Continue reading
(This article was published on Thursday 16 Jul 2015 to accommodate other editorial priorities) This Friday’s shoot-the-shit will be the recent Iran Nuclear Deal formally titled “Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” or JCPOA. A lot has been said about this … Continue reading
We wrote a piece, “Why We Should Extricate Ourselves From The Ukraine As Soon And As Quietly As Possible.” In it, we laid out some facts that don’t get discussed in the mainstream media but are relevant, once you know … Continue reading
We decided to write this article because mainstream media critical analysis of the situation is sadly lacking. Secondly, I want to avoid any possible stampede to local Wal-Mart’s across the land as people prepare for “Red Dawn.” It’s bad enough … Continue reading
Moods are more somber at Eurosatory as the reality of EU’s economy unfolds. Aggravating things further is the looming prospect that budget sequestration for the DOD may be unavoidable.