- Live Rebate: CZ P-07 & P-09 Offer User-Customizable in the Omega Trigger
- Alien Gear Holsters To Exhibit at the AUSA 2022 Annual Meeting & Exposition
- NEW Vortex® Wear for Fall/Winter 2022
- 100-Year Celebration Content Added to the Federal Ammunition Website: The Horn Era and Federal Fusion
- JACE BAUSEMAN HAS TIPS TO HELP YOU FLY WITH A FIREARM–A GREAT READ!
Tag Archives: Euroedge
It’s unlikely that knifemaker Ed Schempp intended his EUROEDGE design to be described as a gentleman’s pocket folder; however, its ethnic elegance, materials and construction merit the accolade. This is one gorgeous faux pocket pugnale! Read my review …