- SIG SAUER ZULU6 10X30 mm Image Stabilized Binoculars
- Cambridge-based tech company designs Augmented Reality Tactical Interface Module (ARTIM) that transforms night-time soldier combat
- SLIDES: One Pistol, Multiple Uses + New P938 SAS Slides
- KUSA: KOMRAD. FREE SHIPPING.
- GET OUTDOORS WITH THE RIGHT GEAR
- Howard Leight has introduced a very light and comfortable headset with a 29 NRR rating. It's and ideal accessory for hunters and running and gunning.Streamlight's Contour Remote. Glock owners you're going to like they way this light fits and feels.SIG SAUER's ZULU6 gimbal image stabilization delivers amazing image quality. I'll be reviewing it in June. www.twobirdsflyingpub.comLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH Keiler thermal monocular. Display with azimuth, inclination angle and ranging brackets. A full review is underway for you and ready mid-June.atLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH introduced the Keiler thermal monocular to the U.S. market. The imager has interesting capabilities including ranging and heat tracking. I should have a comprehensive review for you mid-June.SIG SAUER’S ROMEO 7S is a winner for SIG'S ELECTRO-OPTICS Group. Everything from price point to performace and features are on target. Review in progress.
Tag Archives: Florida
Laura Burgess Marketing Announces Relocation to Florida Headquarters and the satellite office will be joining under one location in Saint Augustine after 17 years in business. Saint Augustine, Fla. (October 2020) – Laura Burgess Marketing (LBM), public relations and marketing … Continue reading
As we celebrate Labor Day, pray for the victims of the Odessa, TX shootings, the safety of our Floridian brothers and sisters, and our Bahamian neighbors who are being devastated. That’s a lot to pray for but it’s greatly needed!
This is our first shoot the shit topic in three weeks but what a three weeks it has been! There are millions of people suffering in the States of Texas and Florida; you can expand that to Puerto Rico and … Continue reading
Tullytown, Pa. (April 2015) – Kalashnikov USA, manufacturer of Kalashnikov style firearms, and CAA USA announced plans to relocate to South Florida. The new facility will include corporate offices and allow for manufacturing, warehousing and shipping functions in one location. … Continue reading
While on a training exercise off the coast of Florida’s Panhandle, 7 MARSOC operators and 4 Army personnel perished when a UH-60 Black Hawk helo crashed in Santa Rosa Sound. The wreckage was located in 25 feet of water, and … Continue reading
This week begins our coverage of the Special Operating Force Industry Conference. For the next three days we’ll be giving you a peek of the tools of the trade available to our Special Forces. The SOF warrior sculpture was a … Continue reading
Tacprogear, located in Delray Beach, FL, is fairly new on the tactical scene, but they are poised to become a major global supplier of high quality tactical equipment. They’ve recently introduced a new Covert Go Bag with some interesting features. … Continue reading
By: Sal Palma I read a rather troubling article published in the Bloomberg View titled “Are Guns a Pre-Existing Condition?” This is an editorial piece written by Francis Wilkinson, a Bloomberg View editorial board member. I suggest you read it. I’ll … Continue reading