- ECA GROUP reaches another milestone to manufacture drones in Belgium for the MCM program of the Belgian Navy and the Royal Netherlands Navy
- READY FOR THE BACKYARD, FIT FOR THE LOUNGE. THE 1500 CIGAR CUTTER
- PRIMARY ARMS OPTICS EARNS 6 NEW RECOMMENDED RATINGS BY NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
- Gorilla Grip Gloves, Now Available in Walmart and Academy Sports.
- Browning Arms Company, FN America Contribute $50,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign
Tag Archives: Florida
As we celebrate Labor Day, pray for the victims of the Odessa, TX shootings, the safety of our Floridian brothers and sisters, and our Bahamian neighbors who are being devastated. That’s a lot to pray for but it’s greatly needed!
This is our first shoot the shit topic in three weeks but what a three weeks it has been! There are millions of people suffering in the States of Texas and Florida; you can expand that to Puerto Rico and … Continue reading
Tullytown, Pa. (April 2015) – Kalashnikov USA, manufacturer of Kalashnikov style firearms, and CAA USA announced plans to relocate to South Florida. The new facility will include corporate offices and allow for manufacturing, warehousing and shipping functions in one location. … Continue reading
While on a training exercise off the coast of Florida’s Panhandle, 7 MARSOC operators and 4 Army personnel perished when a UH-60 Black Hawk helo crashed in Santa Rosa Sound. The wreckage was located in 25 feet of water, and … Continue reading
This week begins our coverage of the Special Operating Force Industry Conference. For the next three days we’ll be giving you a peek of the tools of the trade available to our Special Forces. The SOF warrior sculpture was a … Continue reading
Tacprogear, located in Delray Beach, FL, is fairly new on the tactical scene, but they are poised to become a major global supplier of high quality tactical equipment. They’ve recently introduced a new Covert Go Bag with some interesting features. … Continue reading
By: Sal Palma I read a rather troubling article published in the Bloomberg View titled “Are Guns a Pre-Existing Condition?” This is an editorial piece written by Francis Wilkinson, a Bloomberg View editorial board member. I suggest you read it. I’ll … Continue reading