- Meprolight® Showcases Line of Innovative Optics at 2019 NASGW
- MASSIVE SAVINGS: Remington Defense Precision Sniper Rifles & RACS Chassis!
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Introduces New Decorated Extreme Duty 5.56 Polymer Mag
- $700 .308 Precision Bolt Action Rifle! Plus up to 50% off Accessories & Ammo!
- Othram Launches Forensic Genealogy Service for Law Enforcement
Tag Archives: Freedom Group
Remington Arms Company, LLC (Remington), part of the Freedom Group Family of Companies, announced today it has acquired The American Parts Company Inc. (TAPCO). TAPCO is a designer and marketer of American-made aftermarket accessories and replacement parts for handguns, rifles, … Continue reading
Para Ordnance of Pineville, NC has been acquired by The Freedom Group Inc. News of the acquisition is somewhat of a surprise to the industry. Para Ordnance has a well-deserved reputation for building exceptional 1911 pistols. At the top of my list is … Continue reading
Advanced Armament Corporation is second only to Surefire LLC in military suppressor sales. The company, founded in 1994, grew from a small shop in Lilburn, GA, located in the outskirts of the City of Atlanta, to being a driving force … Continue reading