- SIG SAUER CROSS Bolt-Action Rifle Now Shipping
- H&K adds the SP5K to the SP5 line.
- SpearUAV Unveils Ninox – a Unique Encapsulated Drone System for Instant ISTAR Capabilities
- NSSF Statement on New York Attorney General’s Intent to Dissolve the National Rifle Association
- Competition Season Continuing Strong for Federal Ambassador Dakota Overland and Team Federal
Tag Archives: garment
The Army began issuing the kevlar reinforced garment back in June of 2011. The concept is to provide some degree of pelvic protection from improvised explosive devices and road side bombs. Since its initial deployment in June, the garment has … Continue reading