- New: Steiner Optics Predator 8
- Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunity – ETI Tech Thursdays Member Webinars
- Galco’s Front Pocket Horsehide Holster for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield!
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc. Supports USA Shooting Athletes Through NSSF Fundraiser
- Team Remington Sporting Clay Shooters Medal on the International Stage
Tag Archives: GDP
T.G.I.F readers! Hope you’ve all had a productive week and are dealing well with the COVID, Delta variant, extravaganza. It’s difficult, I know, and you could very well be Googling to find a local therapist. I don’t blame you for … Continue reading
This week’s shoot-the-shit is on the 14th comprehensive revision of the national income and product accounts (a.k.a. GDP). GDP, as you all know, is a measure of the output of the economy. Last year, 2013, the Bureau of Economic Analysis, … Continue reading