- ECA GROUP reaches another milestone to manufacture drones in Belgium for the MCM program of the Belgian Navy and the Royal Netherlands Navy
- READY FOR THE BACKYARD, FIT FOR THE LOUNGE. THE 1500 CIGAR CUTTER
- PRIMARY ARMS OPTICS EARNS 6 NEW RECOMMENDED RATINGS BY NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
- Gorilla Grip Gloves, Now Available in Walmart and Academy Sports.
- Browning Arms Company, FN America Contribute $50,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign
Tag Archives: gun
Gun laws have been a central focus in many state legislatures this year. As your trade association, NSSF® is working daily on your behalf to defend our industry in state capitols nationwide. We are also there to provide your … Continue reading
While perusing a publication, we ran across an article that attracted our attention. Before jumping to any conclusions, we know the training depicted is conducted by a highly reputable and competent individual, so this is in no way a criticism … Continue reading
Let there be no doubt in your minds that we’re living in defining times for our great nation. The Second Amendment is under assault by individuals who believe that law abiding citizens do not have the right to defend themselves … Continue reading
iPhone 4/4s owners, if you’re looking at a case for your iPhone that is both practical and stunning, you’ll want to read my March review of Yellow Jacket’s™ Smartphone Stun Gun Case. Protect your phone and defend yourself with a … Continue reading
Take out your checkbooks and make meaningful donations to the NRA. They will need it! Mobilize! Simply making You Tube videos and tweets won’t help. Start at a local level, your mayors and state officials – several of them have … Continue reading
Can you guess at the number of “assault” weapons in the pile?
Distinguished members of Congress, Some of your colleagues have responded to the Newtown, CT tragedy with a promise of new legislation to ban standard magazine capacities and modern semi-automatic rifles, erroneously referred to as assault rifles. I respectfully submit that … Continue reading