- Sneak Preview: Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser USB
- PROOF Research’s Carbon Fiber Barrels Integral to New 300 PRC MRAD® Barrett Rifles Contracted by US Department of Defense
- FDE ZEV1911, Bobtail® Buckeye Burl Grips and more!
- BLACKHAWK Releases Level 2 Compact (L2C) Version of New T-Series Holster
- Introducing the NEW Adaptable Belt Mount!
Tag Archives: heat covers
Shooters have a variety of reasons for using suppressor covers, mine is mirage mitigation; especially with higher magnification optics. Having a hot suppressor radiating heat in front of your glass is undesirable. SilencerCo’s high temperature covers are designed to hold … Continue reading