- Sneak Preview: Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser USB
- PROOF Research’s Carbon Fiber Barrels Integral to New 300 PRC MRAD® Barrett Rifles Contracted by US Department of Defense
- FDE ZEV1911, Bobtail® Buckeye Burl Grips and more!
- BLACKHAWK Releases Level 2 Compact (L2C) Version of New T-Series Holster
- Introducing the NEW Adaptable Belt Mount!
Tag Archives: Heckler & Koch GmbH
Heckler & Koch VP9-B is America’s version of the company’s second striker-fired offering. Launched in October of 2018, it addressed the U.S.A.’s appetite for a pushbutton magazine release. The VP9-B is what you would come to expect from one of … Continue reading
Heckler & Koch’s VP9 is either loved or despised by shooters, I could not find middle ground between these extremes. Those who hate it fall under a category of shooters that I call “bring back the MK23 cult.” HK introduced … Continue reading
HK will debut its latest addition to the P30 line, the P30SK Subcompact, at the NRA Annual Meeting (Booth 2041) this coming weekend in Nashville, TN. The new P30SK is one of the smallest HK handguns made and is ideally … Continue reading
Moody’s – This is the same organization that downgraded U.S. debt. Although it may be true that if Oberndorf am Neckar,Gmbh is hit by a nuclear strike, H&K may be out of business (surprisingly, given the Ukraine situation, a consideration … Continue reading