- NDIA survey shows what’s next for business as pandemic fades
- SIG SAUER ZULU6 10X30 mm Image Stabilized Binoculars
- Cambridge-based tech company designs Augmented Reality Tactical Interface Module (ARTIM) that transforms night-time soldier combat
- SLIDES: One Pistol, Multiple Uses + New P938 SAS Slides
- KUSA: KOMRAD. FREE SHIPPING.
- Howard Leight has introduced a very light and comfortable headset with a 29 NRR rating. It's and ideal accessory for hunters and running and gunning.Streamlight's Contour Remote. Glock owners you're going to like they way this light fits and feels.SIG SAUER's ZULU6 gimbal image stabilization delivers amazing image quality. I'll be reviewing it in June. www.twobirdsflyingpub.comLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH Keiler thermal monocular. Display with azimuth, inclination angle and ranging brackets. A full review is underway for you and ready mid-June.atLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH introduced the Keiler thermal monocular to the U.S. market. The imager has interesting capabilities including ranging and heat tracking. I should have a comprehensive review for you mid-June.SIG SAUER’S ROMEO 7S is a winner for SIG'S ELECTRO-OPTICS Group. Everything from price point to performace and features are on target. Review in progress.
Tag Archives: Iran
We were all ecstatic with news that our Navy crews were returned home safely and ask the media to cool the slams on the Lieutenant who expressed his thanks to the Iranian Government for the treatment his crew received. He got … Continue reading
The weekend is here and it’s time for our weekly shoot-the-shit topic. New readers note that with any shoot-the-shit you can make unsupported assertions, use profanity, insult anyone you wish or change the subject altogether, all of which is free … Continue reading
(This article was published on Thursday 16 Jul 2015 to accommodate other editorial priorities) This Friday’s shoot-the-shit will be the recent Iran Nuclear Deal formally titled “Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” or JCPOA. A lot has been said about this … Continue reading
Apparently this new drone is designed for air-to-air engagements against rotor, fixed winged and UAV aircraft. The drone is armed with air-to-air missiles.
This video was shot by the FSA, it is believed to be that of an Assad drone manufacturing facility. The drones appear to be variants of Iran’s Ababil, or Swallow. The Iranian Abadil or Swallow is launched from the back of a … Continue reading
Amidst all the saber-rattling and Iranian threats of closing down the Straights of Hormuz an irony unfolds. Sailors from the U.S.S. Kidd rescued 13 Iranian sailors from a hijacked fishing vessel, reports CNN. A team from the U.S.S. Kidd boarded … Continue reading
Part of what I enjoy most about the Holiday Season is sitting down with the “brus” putting a few down the hatch while engaging in, what military parlance defines as, a shoot-the-shit. Shoot-the-shits may involve a cigar or two, some … Continue reading