- Steyr Arms USA Adds M-LOK Rail Systems to Its AUG Accessory Offerings
- Federal’s New 224 Valkyrie Loads Stretch Long-Range Horizons
- BLOWOUT: Zeiss Conquest V4 1-4×24 w/ ZQAR Reticle Is Now 60% Off!
- Celebrate Your Labor Day Weekend Wearing a Big Horn Armory Big Bore Kit Tee
- Savage Launches Two New Scoped-Rifle Package Guns Chambered in 450 Bushmaster
Tag Archives: litigation
GLOCK refers to media reports discussing pending patent litigation between SIG Sauer, Inc. and GLOCK GmbH.In January 2018, SIG Sauer, Inc. (SIG) filed a patent infringement suit together with a motion for a preliminary injunction against Glock GmbH (GLOCK Austria) … Continue reading