- SIG SAUER CROSS Bolt-Action Rifle Now Shipping
- H&K adds the SP5K to the SP5 line.
- SpearUAV Unveils Ninox – a Unique Encapsulated Drone System for Instant ISTAR Capabilities
- NSSF Statement on New York Attorney General’s Intent to Dissolve the National Rifle Association
- Competition Season Continuing Strong for Federal Ambassador Dakota Overland and Team Federal
Tag Archives: M2
Introducing the PPQ M2 Q4 TAC!
Product Manager Paul Levy introduces the Smith and Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact and answers your questions live. S&W M&P M2.0 Compact 9mm 4” BBL 15rd 100-025-712- http://bit.ly/2xbVOp6 S&W M&P M2.0 Compact 40SW 4” BBL 13rd 100-025-713- http://bit.ly/2xSbNpk S&W M&P M2.0 … Continue reading
Walther has 150+ years of experience producing exceptional firearms. Walther products have written a sizable part of world history through their distinguished service in many of the world’s armed forces and law enforcement agencies. That tradition continues with their … Continue reading
We thought we’d kick start your Thursday morning with a weapons familiarization session by the U.S. Army for the German Bundeswehr. I love machine guns…
(FORT SMITH, Ark.) – New to the Walther line of personal protection pistols is the PPS M2, an innovative new 9mm pistol that sets the bar for ergonomics and comfort for concealed carry. The new PPS M2 is engineered for … Continue reading
When one thinks of recapitalizing, images of AH-64 Apaches and A1 Abrams come to mind; however, recapitalization is a viable alternative for a variety of things, and one of those is weapon mounted lights. Insight Technologies now part of the L3 family has, over the years, … Continue reading