- Sneak Preview: Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser USB
- PROOF Research’s Carbon Fiber Barrels Integral to New 300 PRC MRAD® Barrett Rifles Contracted by US Department of Defense
- FDE ZEV1911, Bobtail® Buckeye Burl Grips and more!
- BLACKHAWK Releases Level 2 Compact (L2C) Version of New T-Series Holster
- Introducing the NEW Adaptable Belt Mount!
Tag Archives: M45
By now it is old news that Marine Corps Systems Command in Quantico, Va. has awarded a $22.5 million contract to Colt Defense for its M1911A1 Rail Guns or M45 Close Quarter Battle Pistol (CQBP). The IQID contract accounts for roughly 4,000 … Continue reading
Soldier Systems Daily alerted us a few days ago that MARSCOC would be adopting the Colt 1911 as the M45 Close Quarter Battle Pistol (CQBP). We are pleased to report that the alleged rumor is, in fact, correct. Award Details Solicitation: … Continue reading