- Polymer80’s PFC9 and PFS9 Complete Pistols Now Available With Optic Cut Slide at No Additional Cost
- The Stinger and Stinger RS – Bond Arms’ Newest Derringers are Lighter, Slimmer and Deliver a Double-Shot of Venom
- Suppressors – Made to order at Wilson Combat
- SALE – After July 4th Sale! Act Now
- Galco’s Front Pocket Horsehide Holster for SIG-Sauer P365!
Tag Archives: M855A1
Hope you all had a great week. Friday is upon us and we all look forward to a well deserved weekend. Who’s tired of all the partisan B.S. coming at you from the Democratic Congress and a main stream media … Continue reading
The U.S. Army announced the launch of its EPM for the M4 and M16 via a TACOM Maintenance Information Message (16-039). The new magazine moves away from the polymer body and will feature a tan body and blue follower. The … Continue reading
Rep. Loretta Sanchez, D-Calif., is the ranking member of the Subcommittee on Tactical Air and Land Forces and she wants to know why the Marine Corps uses the M855 5.56mm round and the Army uses the M855A1. Representative Sanchez comments: … Continue reading
The M4 complaints are based on two factors. First is lethality. When the Army moved from the M16 to the M4 they reduced barrel length from 18 inches to 14.5 inches. The decrease in barrel length reduced projectile muzzle velocity, … Continue reading
M855A1 began to be issued on or about June 2010 to troops in Afghanistan. It will replace the M855 green tip as the standard issue round for the M4 and M16 carbines and rifles.