- FLIR Introduces Compact Tactical Thermal Imaging Monocular and Multiple Night Vision Products
- Transcend Robotics and AndyMark Sign $15M Partnership to Save Officers’ and Suspects’ Lives with New Dependable and Affordable Robotics
- Ed Brown Products, Inc. Collaborates with ZEV Technologies, Inc. to Design a New, Aggressively Styled 1911.
- DoubleStar Unveils the Noogie "ABO" Assisted Bottle Opener
- MAGPUL IS NOW SHIPPING PMAG 10 GL9
Tag Archives: Manix 2
It’s rare to encounter a folding knife that fills the role of a tactical folder and EDC equally well; however, since its introduction the Manix folders have done just that. In 2017, the Manix 2 MAXAMET raises the performance bar … Continue reading
Spyderco never ceases to amaze me with their innovation and commitment to quality. The company introduced in 2017 a version of the Maxim 2 designed with a blade crafted from Carpenter® steel’s Micro-Melt® Maxamet® alloy. The Maxamet alloy gives this … Continue reading