- Sneak Preview: Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser USB
- PROOF Research’s Carbon Fiber Barrels Integral to New 300 PRC MRAD® Barrett Rifles Contracted by US Department of Defense
- FDE ZEV1911, Bobtail® Buckeye Burl Grips and more!
- BLACKHAWK Releases Level 2 Compact (L2C) Version of New T-Series Holster
- Introducing the NEW Adaptable Belt Mount!
Tag Archives: Modular Handgun System
EAST ALTON, Ill. (February 8, 2017) – Winchester has been awarded as the ammunition supplier for the U.S. Army Modular Handgun System (MHS) program, considered one of the most important military handgun contracts in recent history. Winchester will supply Full … Continue reading
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems and Smith & Wesson Will Team To Meet The Army’s Modular Handgun System Challenge
As all of our readers know, the U.S. Army has a solicitation open, under Modular Handgun System, to replace the M9,M9A1 handguns. The competition is schedules to begin in January 2015, for 2017 delivery to begin at a TBD date. … Continue reading
T.G.I.F. and what a week it was. This Friday’s shoot-the-shit topic is about the U.S. Army’s Modular Handgun System (MHS) or more commonly known as the quest to retire a tried and true venerable veteran, the M9 9mm semiautomatic service … Continue reading