- SIG SAUER ZULU6 10X30 mm Image Stabilized Binoculars
- Cambridge-based tech company designs Augmented Reality Tactical Interface Module (ARTIM) that transforms night-time soldier combat
- SLIDES: One Pistol, Multiple Uses + New P938 SAS Slides
- KUSA: KOMRAD. FREE SHIPPING.
- GET OUTDOORS WITH THE RIGHT GEAR
- Howard Leight has introduced a very light and comfortable headset with a 29 NRR rating. It's and ideal accessory for hunters and running and gunning.Streamlight's Contour Remote. Glock owners you're going to like they way this light fits and feels.SIG SAUER's ZULU6 gimbal image stabilization delivers amazing image quality. I'll be reviewing it in June. www.twobirdsflyingpub.comLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH Keiler thermal monocular. Display with azimuth, inclination angle and ranging brackets. A full review is underway for you and ready mid-June.atLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH introduced the Keiler thermal monocular to the U.S. market. The imager has interesting capabilities including ranging and heat tracking. I should have a comprehensive review for you mid-June.SIG SAUER’S ROMEO 7S is a winner for SIG'S ELECTRO-OPTICS Group. Everything from price point to performace and features are on target. Review in progress.
Tag Archives: MSA
Shell Shock Technologies Sponsored Shooter Garrett Schutz Places First and Second Overall in Open and 2×4 Divisions at the MSA 3 Gun Competition
Westport, Conn. (June 2019) – Shell Shock Technologies, LLC., an early stage technology and manufacturing company focused on developing innovative case technologies for the ammunition industry, is pleased to announce its sponsored shooter, Garrett Schutz, placed first and second overall … Continue reading
Today Revision Military, Essex Junction, VT, announced the acquisition of MSA’s North American ballistic helmet business. The purchase includes the acquisition of MSA’s U.S.-based helmet manufacturing equipment and operations located in Newport, Vermont. The former MSA facility, which specializes in large-scale production … Continue reading