- Alien Gear ShapeShift Shoulder Holster Superbly Comfortable and Configurable
- SIG SAUER Introduces Subsonic 300BLK Tipped Hunting Ammunition
- XS Sights Now Offering RAM Night Sights for Canik and Taurus Pistols
- New Personal Protective Face Shield
- Introducing Multiple Fits For The New Taurus TH9 9mm Pistol
Tag Archives: New York
(Quantico, VA) – September 7, 2018 – Mr. Joseph M. Murphy, a Founding Director of Country Bank New York and a United States Marine, has been selected as this year’s recipient of the Marine Corps University Foundation’s prestigious Major General … Continue reading
I remember September 11, 2001 as though it were yesterday. I was at home getting ready to head out to San Francisco International to board my flight. As I had morning coffee, I watched news coverage of the event and … Continue reading
It was only a matter of time before some good ole Yankee ingenuity kicked in to solve the gun dilemma foisted on the citizens of the Empire State by its elected officials. Black Rain Ordinance of Neosho, MO will begin … Continue reading
The New York Times reported today that the Mayor of the City of New York, Michael Bloomberg, is personally bankrolling a $12 million ad campaign in an attempt to influence Congressional leaders who he believes could be swayed. The ads … Continue reading
– Press Release – The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and all law abiding gun owners in our country are currently under assault. Since the horrible tragedy in Connecticut, politicians and media alike are actively demonizing and criminalizing … Continue reading
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later!
Ron Smith is the founder and owner of Smith Enterprise, Inc., Tempe, AZ. Smith Enterprise,Inc is legendary in the M14 /M1A1 space. His designs can be found in two theaters, Iraq and Afghanistan. The Smith Enterprise M14’s are the workhorse … Continue reading
Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York. … Continue reading
It’s been ages since we’ve done a Top ‘n’ reasons (where ‘n’ equals any real or imaginary number) so we decided to pick on our buds in New York getting ready to kick back and put down a couple of … Continue reading
DO YOU THINK IS THE PARKING?