- SIG SAUER’S ELITE PERFORMANCE 300 BLK
- Brownells Casting For Cash Benefits Special Operations Wounded Warriors
- Big Horn Armory (BHA) Celebrates America’s Independence with a Special Sweepstakes
- Viridian® Debuts Revolutionary New E-Series™ Green Laser Sights with Ruger®-Specific Offerings
- Blackhawk Fourth of July Sale Starts NOW!
Tag Archives: Primus Group v. Smith & Wesson
October 10, 2019 WASHINGTON, D.C. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®) welcomes the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio Eastern Division’s dismissal with prejudice of the Primus Group v. Smith & Wesson, et. al. case. The decision was … Continue reading