- SIG SAUER ZULU6 10X30 mm Image Stabilized Binoculars
- Cambridge-based tech company designs Augmented Reality Tactical Interface Module (ARTIM) that transforms night-time soldier combat
- SLIDES: One Pistol, Multiple Uses + New P938 SAS Slides
- KUSA: KOMRAD. FREE SHIPPING.
- GET OUTDOORS WITH THE RIGHT GEAR
- Howard Leight has introduced a very light and comfortable headset with a 29 NRR rating. It's and ideal accessory for hunters and running and gunning.Streamlight's Contour Remote. Glock owners you're going to like they way this light fits and feels.SIG SAUER's ZULU6 gimbal image stabilization delivers amazing image quality. I'll be reviewing it in June. www.twobirdsflyingpub.comLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH Keiler thermal monocular. Display with azimuth, inclination angle and ranging brackets. A full review is underway for you and ready mid-June.atLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH introduced the Keiler thermal monocular to the U.S. market. The imager has interesting capabilities including ranging and heat tracking. I should have a comprehensive review for you mid-June.SIG SAUER’S ROMEO 7S is a winner for SIG'S ELECTRO-OPTICS Group. Everything from price point to performace and features are on target. Review in progress.
Tag Archives: printing
We’ve recently seen media attention given to 3D printing of firearms, yet the overwhelming majority, including legislators, are clueless as to what 3D printing is. So, before we start proselytizing and jumping out of tall buildings. I’d like to give … Continue reading
3D printing is starting to catch on in a big way and USSOCOM wants to get in on the action. The United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) issued a solicitation, on 11-Aug-2012, (Solicitation Number: H92244-11-T-0234) expressing their interest in a 3D printer, specifically SOCOM … Continue reading