- Sneak Preview: Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser USB
- PROOF Research’s Carbon Fiber Barrels Integral to New 300 PRC MRAD® Barrett Rifles Contracted by US Department of Defense
- FDE ZEV1911, Bobtail® Buckeye Burl Grips and more!
- BLACKHAWK Releases Level 2 Compact (L2C) Version of New T-Series Holster
- Introducing the NEW Adaptable Belt Mount!
Tag Archives: Recce
Gladius Soldier System, formerly known as Infanterist der Zukunft (IdZ 2) was developed by Düsseldorf’s Rheinmetall Group. The system integrates command and control (C2) mobility, soldier, weapons and weapon accessories into a seamless and networkable fabric. Gladius has been in … Continue reading →