- Sneak Preview: Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser USB
- PROOF Research’s Carbon Fiber Barrels Integral to New 300 PRC MRAD® Barrett Rifles Contracted by US Department of Defense
- FDE ZEV1911, Bobtail® Buckeye Burl Grips and more!
- BLACKHAWK Releases Level 2 Compact (L2C) Version of New T-Series Holster
- Introducing the NEW Adaptable Belt Mount!
Tag Archives: Sal Palma
Ceradyne first debuted its revolutionary MOHAWK combat helmet at the 2011 AUSA Conference in Washington, D.C.. It was in prototype form at the time. At this year’s AUSA, attendees will see the production model. MOHAWK is the product of a collaborative effort between … Continue reading
By: Sal Palma Collaboration between the masters at Extrema and Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale of France, renders a versatile tactical folder. Extrema Ratio has built a reputation around design and manufacture of many of the world’s best combat … Continue reading
Systems Technology, Inc., hereafter referred to as STI, is based in Hawthorne, CA. The firm is 100% employee owned founded in 1957 as a small R&D company devoted to the study of the behavior of dynamic systems, including ground and aerospace vehicles, … Continue reading
I was doing some research for a project that I’m working on when I ran across some old pictures of my days in the U.S.N., and I thought I’d share these with you.