FOG HORN _ Posts
- GPO’s SPECTRA 6X 4.5-27x50i SFP: The Ultimate Long-Range Hunting Riflescope
- CZ P-10 Pistols Offer Great Performance at a Great New Price
- Huk Taps Yee-Haw Brewing Company as "Huk Headquarters" for the Bassmaster Classic
- Hobie® Eyewear Expands Hank Cherry Champion’s Collection
- New March Insider Giveaway: Red Dot & Turkey Kit
Tag Archives: satellite
ENAIRE AND INDRA WILL LAUNCH A CONSTELLATION OF SATELLITES INTO ORBIT TO IMPROVE AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
ENAIRE AND INDRA WILL LAUNCH A CONSTELLATION OF SATELLITES INTO ORBIT TO IMPROVE AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT · They both have formed a company, Startical, with the objective of deploying a constellation of small satellites that will enable surveillance and communication … Continue reading
UNDER A CONTRACT with the European Space Agency (ESA), INDRA DEVELOPS TECHNOLOGY TO GIVE DIRECT EARTH OBSERVATION SATELLITE ACCESS TO ORGANIZATIONS
· They will gain intermediary-less and near real-time access to images of any point on the planet and glean essential information for the security or success of their business operations · Indra is reducing the infrastructure necessary to receive and … Continue reading
Posted in Eurosatory, ISR Tagged ESA, INDRA, satellite Comments Off on UNDER A CONTRACT with the European Space Agency (ESA), INDRA DEVELOPS TECHNOLOGY TO GIVE DIRECT EARTH OBSERVATION SATELLITE ACCESS TO ORGANIZATIONS
What The Hell Is Differential GPS?
This Friday’s shoot-the-shit topic consists of a quick tutorial on DGPS (Differential Global Positioning System). Why should you care? Simple, it’s capable of 1 to 2 centimeter accuracy. DGPS is currently being used by surveyors and its is being broadly … Continue reading
Posted in Nav Aids, Shoot-the-shit Tagged DGPS, Differential GPS, GPS, satellite Comments Off on What The Hell Is Differential GPS?