- ECA GROUP reaches another milestone to manufacture drones in Belgium for the MCM program of the Belgian Navy and the Royal Netherlands Navy
- READY FOR THE BACKYARD, FIT FOR THE LOUNGE. THE 1500 CIGAR CUTTER
- PRIMARY ARMS OPTICS EARNS 6 NEW RECOMMENDED RATINGS BY NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
- Gorilla Grip Gloves, Now Available in Walmart and Academy Sports.
- Browning Arms Company, FN America Contribute $50,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign
Tag Archives: Section 3610
July 31, 2020 ARLINGTON, VA – The National Defense Industrial Association is asking Congress to extend authority in Section 3610 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act beyond Sept. 30, 2020, to Dec. 31, 2021. This is to … Continue reading
ARLINGTON, VA – The National Defense Industrial Association is among nine trade organizations asking the Office of Management and Budget to clarify implementation of Section 3610 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, the Arlington, VA-based group announces.NDIA … Continue reading