- SIG Custom Works 1911 Equinox
- Safariland Debuts New Liberator Single and Dual-Channel Communication Headsets
- CAA USA Expands Popular MCK Line to Include S&W Models
- FAA Selects Five Host Airports to Test and Evaluate Unmanned Aircraft Detection and Mitigation Systems
- Whether it’s a TDY or Another Day of Patrol, Grab the TT Officers Bag
- Mantis added a very neat training system marketed as the Mantis Laser Training Academy. The system records your shot placement and grades your shooting. The app features a number of timed and not timed, basic and advanced drills. The market release could not have been more opportune given ammunition shortages. To quote a hackneyed cliche "repetition is the mother of learning" and the Laser Academy provides a safe and fun training environment to improve your shooting skills.I'm suiting up the FNX-45 Tactical with a Vortex Optics Viper red dot. The 6 MOA dot is easily visible and ideally suited for your optics ready pistol. Catch my review in April on www.twobirdsflyingpub.comIn my next review, I'd like to turn you on to binoculars that you can buy at a street price of under $100 USD with an aluminum body, O-ring sealed and the optical performance of Leica. Stay tuned at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comGot some range time in with Vortex Optics Spitfire HD GEN 2 5X Prism Scope - nice 5 shot group at 100 yds with facemask and fogging glasses. . Don't you love this folks!The Vortex Spitfire HD 2 reticle was tailor made for the 5.56 round. It's clear and visible in bright sunlight.In 2021 Vortex Optics introduced two new prism optics, the Spitfire HD Gen II in 3x and 5x. Impressive! Look for my review of the 5x offering in March.
Tag Archives: sequestration
In keeping with our policy to provide our readers with occasional frivolity, I thought I’d show you how decisions are made on Capitol Hill.
One of several Administrative Furlough notices have gone out. However, from the looks of things the most significant impact will be on managers with scheduling around the notice requirements, which is off time of not less than 176 non-contiguous hours. … Continue reading
Democrats are making increasingly explicit threats about their willingness to let nearly $600 billion worth of tax hikes and spending cuts take effect in January unless Republicans drop their opposition to higher taxes for the nation’s wealthiest households. One of the headlines in … Continue reading
Moods are more somber at Eurosatory as the reality of EU’s economy unfolds. Aggravating things further is the looming prospect that budget sequestration for the DOD may be unavoidable.