- SIG SAUER ZULU6 10X30 mm Image Stabilized Binoculars
- Cambridge-based tech company designs Augmented Reality Tactical Interface Module (ARTIM) that transforms night-time soldier combat
- SLIDES: One Pistol, Multiple Uses + New P938 SAS Slides
- KUSA: KOMRAD. FREE SHIPPING.
- GET OUTDOORS WITH THE RIGHT GEAR
- Howard Leight has introduced a very light and comfortable headset with a 29 NRR rating. It's and ideal accessory for hunters and running and gunning.Streamlight's Contour Remote. Glock owners you're going to like they way this light fits and feels.SIG SAUER's ZULU6 gimbal image stabilization delivers amazing image quality. I'll be reviewing it in June. www.twobirdsflyingpub.comLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH Keiler thermal monocular. Display with azimuth, inclination angle and ranging brackets. A full review is underway for you and ready mid-June.atLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH introduced the Keiler thermal monocular to the U.S. market. The imager has interesting capabilities including ranging and heat tracking. I should have a comprehensive review for you mid-June.SIG SAUER’S ROMEO 7S is a winner for SIG'S ELECTRO-OPTICS Group. Everything from price point to performace and features are on target. Review in progress.
Tag Archives: SUAS
I hope you’ve all had a Joyous Christmas and that Santa brought all the goodies on your wish list, but if that wish list included a drone you may want to keep it grounded until you come up to speed … Continue reading
If you hold a Part 107 sUAS certificate, be sure that you’re on top of your expiration date. Part 107 requires that you take a recurrent knowledge exam, or if you are Part 61 a training class, every 24 months. … Continue reading
Santa Monica, CA based Air Map is working with the FAA on Low-Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC). The results of that collaboration are significant and should come as great news to commercial sUAS pilots. To fully appreciate LAANC, I’ll … Continue reading
The Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (SOFIC) is a premier event held annually in Tampa, FL home of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). The venue is a collaborative effort between USSOCOM and the National Defence Industrial Association (NDIA). NDIA is … Continue reading
I’ve been chatting with a number of my UAV sources and was informed that UAV sales have been through the roof this Holiday Season. The majority of buyers fall under the category of recreational users. I think that’s a wonderful … Continue reading
We’ve just completed taking the FAA’s knowledge exam. The exam is advertised as a 2 hr., 60 question test; however, the FAA includes 5 or 6 additional questions to validate them so plan on sitting for a 65 question exam. … Continue reading
The last 12 years of uninterrupted action in Iraq and Afghanistan has ushered in a number of technologies touted as force multipliers; however, none are as deserving of the accolade as the Unmanned Arial Vehicle (UAV), but in particular … Continue reading