- Live Rebate: CZ P-07 & P-09 Offer User-Customizable in the Omega Trigger
- Alien Gear Holsters To Exhibit at the AUSA 2022 Annual Meeting & Exposition
- NEW Vortex® Wear for Fall/Winter 2022
- 100-Year Celebration Content Added to the Federal Ammunition Website: The Horn Era and Federal Fusion
- JACE BAUSEMAN HAS TIPS TO HELP YOU FLY WITH A FIREARM–A GREAT READ!
Tag Archives: Thermal Monocular
FLIR Breach Thermal Monocular Breach is FLIR’s lightest, most compact thermal imager. Weighing only 7.5 ounces, FLIR Breach is the perfect combination of size, weight, and thermal resolution to help law enforcement professionals conduct surveillance, gather evidence, or … Continue reading
(MANSFIELD, TEXAS) – Pulsar is proud to announce the Quantum HD19A Thermal Monocular has been reviewed and tested by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA), and is now recommended by the organization’s membership. NTOA is a premier training resource and … Continue reading