- MKS Launches Ophir® MWIR Folded Zoom Lens with Disruptive Range and SWaP Capabilities for Drone and Small Gimbal Applications
- Dynamic Duo – EOTECH® Vudu® 5-25×50 FFP Adds Horus™ TREMOR3™ Reticle
- MasterPiece Arms (MPA) Named Official Chassis of the 2021 Precision Rifle Series (PRS) Season for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Back In Stock – Magpul CTR Carbine Stock
- American Tactical, Inc. Introduces New Colors for the Bull-Dog Shotgun
- OTIS TECHNOLOGY has assembled a professional pistol cleaning kit that is Glock centric. The kit includes everything but the kitchen sink. Check out my upcoming review at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's WEDGE is part of my EDC répertoire. Its ergonomics make it comfortable and accessible. There's no longer an acceptable excuse for being in the dark. Review coming this AprilOn March 13, 1942 the U.S. Army launched the K9 Corps. They have saved countless lives over the years and aided operations. The most recent against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.WileyX makes some of the best eyeware on the market. Frames, lenses to include Rx are superbly crafted. This pair of Ovation rock.OTIS Technology introduced in 2021 a Glock centric cleaning kit that covers all available models and calibers. You'll be able to read all about it in April at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comVortex Optics Viper red dot sight is platform agnostic and built like a tank. The 6 MOA dot works very well with an SBR or pistol brace platform.
Tag Archives: White House
NEWTOWN, Conn. – NSSF®, the trade association for the firearm industry, is proud to share the Presidential Message on National Shooting Sports Month® 2020, in which President Donald Trump commemorates “…our Constitutional right to bear arms by celebrating America’s cherished … Continue reading
Post Falls, ID –7/18/2019 –Buck Knives represented Idaho in the third annual Made in America Product Showcase on Monday at the White House.“It was an honor and a privilege to represent both the state of Idaho and our family’s … Continue reading
I hope you all had a great 4th of July, I certainly did. Did you catch Trump’s “Salute to America”? Democrats and the media were in an uproar calling it a campaign event, a celebration of Donald Trump and you … Continue reading
The Pentagon and White House are asking Congress for $585.3 billion to fund the country’s defense. $534.3bn is base budget money and an increase of $38.2bn from the prior year. The challenge here of course is that the requested amount exceeds … Continue reading
Dishonorable Disclosures is an explosive documentary produced by Special Ops OPSEC. I am sympathetic to their message because I’ve been there and done that. I came from an environment when we got underway at night, or the wee hours of … Continue reading
Top ‘n’ Things (where ‘n’ is any real or imaginary number) Mitt Romney Would Say In The Oval Office If Elected President.
Things don’t always go right, or as planned, in the Presidency, so we’ve come up with a list of “n” things we think Mitt Romney would say if he were displeased while sitting in the Oval Office… 10. … Continue reading