- The Israel Ministry of Defense has Delivered an Iron Dome Battery Developed by Rafael to the U.S. Army
- The New Springfield Armory® Model 2020 – Springfield Armory
- Bushnell Launches RXS-250 Reflex Sight
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. to Acquire Marlin Firearms Assets
- Galco’s VHS 4.0 for the 4” S&W X Frame!
Tag Archives: Wilcox
Leading edge anti-ballistic armor systems integrating the latest in enhanced multi-hit performance and durability in ceramic armor systems. Diamond Age Bastion Helmet McKinney, Texas (May 2018) Diamond Age, a materials science and engineering firm focused on the R&D of leading-edge … Continue reading
Ceradyne first debuted its revolutionary MOHAWK combat helmet at the 2011 AUSA Conference in Washington, D.C.. It was in prototype form at the time. At this year’s AUSA, attendees will see the production model. MOHAWK is the product of a collaborative effort between … Continue reading