- The Israel Ministry of Defense has Delivered an Iron Dome Battery Developed by Rafael to the U.S. Army
- The New Springfield Armory® Model 2020 – Springfield Armory
- Bushnell Launches RXS-250 Reflex Sight
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. to Acquire Marlin Firearms Assets
- Galco’s VHS 4.0 for the 4” S&W X Frame!
Tag Archives: XM2010
US Army Chooses Leupold’s® ER/T M5 Auto-Locking Adjustment Riflescope as Primary Day Optic For the XM2010 Sniper Rifle…
The U.S. Army selected Leupold’s® Mark 4® 6.5 x 20 Extended Range / Tactical (ER/T® ) M5 Locking Adjustment rifle scope as the primary day optic for the M24E1 project. You may recall that, last year, Remington Defense was awarded a contract … Continue reading