- Sneak Preview: Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser USB
- PROOF Research’s Carbon Fiber Barrels Integral to New 300 PRC MRAD® Barrett Rifles Contracted by US Department of Defense
- FDE ZEV1911, Bobtail® Buckeye Burl Grips and more!
- BLACKHAWK Releases Level 2 Compact (L2C) Version of New T-Series Holster
- Introducing the NEW Adaptable Belt Mount!
Tag Archives: XM2010
US Army Chooses Leupold’s® ER/T M5 Auto-Locking Adjustment Riflescope as Primary Day Optic For the XM2010 Sniper Rifle…
The U.S. Army selected Leupold’s® Mark 4® 6.5 x 20 Extended Range / Tactical (ER/T® ) M5 Locking Adjustment rifle scope as the primary day optic for the M24E1 project. You may recall that, last year, Remington Defense was awarded a contract … Continue reading