- AeroVironment Receives U.S. Army Lethal Miniature Aerial Missile Systems Contract Valued At Up To $41 Million for Switchblade 300 Tactical Missile Systems Contractor Logistics Support
- SIG SAUER Academy to Host Speed Shooting Classes with Team SIG Captain and Carry-Optics Champion Max Michel
- Diamond Age NeoSteel Tactical Helmet Now Available in Full-Cut Option
- Umarex USA Receives New Patent for Optical Technology in Axeon Second Zero
- Bushnell® Shooter KC Eusebio Takes First Place at 2021 Dragons Cup
- SIG SAUER introduced the ROMEO 7S 2 MOA red dot sight. The ROMEO 7S gives you 9 daytime and 2NV settings on a single AAA with a runtime of 50,000 hrs. Read my review mid May www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's TLR RM2 Laser. A low-profile laser-light combo to adorne your favorite carbine. 1000 lumens to light up your night.OTIS TECHNOLOGY has assembled a professional pistol cleaning kit that is Glock centric. The kit includes everything but the kitchen sink. Check out my upcoming review at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's WEDGE is part of my EDC répertoire. Its ergonomics make it comfortable and accessible. There's no longer an acceptable excuse for being in the dark. Review coming this AprilOn March 13, 1942 the U.S. Army launched the K9 Corps. They have saved countless lives over the years and aided operations. The most recent against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.WileyX makes some of the best eyeware on the market. Frames, lenses to include Rx are superbly crafted. This pair of Ovation rock.
Tag Archives: Extrema
Extrema Ratio enjoys a global reputation for some of the finest tactical cutlery available. The Prato, Italy, designer and knifemaker is introducing a new line of folding knives the BF2 R. This is a “full size” folding knife eminently qualified for … Continue reading
Extrema Ratio has just launched its latest development effort of karambit folding knife with many of the rescue features needed by first responders. The new knives, which the company named “NIGHTMARE” has been adopted by the special units of U.S.I.V.P. … Continue reading
Photo courtesy of Frédéric Combe The designers at Extrema Ratio have, over the years, impressed me with an ability to improve on perfection, which is the reason I consider their combat knives to be some of the best in the … Continue reading
Extrema Ratio introduced the Pugio Combat Dagger in 2011; today it can be seen as part of many-a-kit in Afghanistan. The knife was an instant success because of its classic dagger design and nothing excels more than a dagger when … Continue reading
We are on the base leg of 2012 getting ready to turn final and I’m excited about the upcoming review of Extrema Ratios’ GLAUCA B1, a collaborative effort between the Extrema team and the French Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie … Continue reading
By the way, these knives are great utility knives complete with an integrated marlinspike. If you’ve ever had to handle wet knotted line or make a splice, or an eye, you’ll quickly come to appreciate the value of the marlinspike.
The 39-09 Combat is a slightly shorter, 160 mm, version of the 39-09 Operativo, which traces its origins back to World War I. The U.S. version of the Combat features a flat ground blade with a plain edge and very nicely executed serrations just … Continue reading
The folks at Extrema Ratio, Prato Italy, have introduced a rather interesting new utility knife, the M1A1. This is somewhat of a departure from their military product line, which includes heavy-duty folding knives, combat knives and survival knives. The M1A1 features … Continue reading
The folks at Extrema Ratio, Prato, Italy have been making exceptional military and tactical knives since 1997. Their mantra has been to produce edged weapons of uncompromising quality and durability. They know the customers served depend on them for their … Continue reading